Primary Care Early Identification and Intervention Protocols for Mental Health and Substance Use Issues
- Early Detection and Treatment of Mental Health and Substance Abuse May 20 2014 – This power point presentation is designed to walk clinicians through the proper use of Mental Health and Substance Use screening for primary care sites.
- PHC Project Summary – This document outlines the deliverables for a project aimed at Mental Health and Substance Use screening for primary care sites.
- PHC Background Paper – The purpose of this discussion paper is to provide an overview of research evidence and organizational models relating to the improvement of health outcomes through enhanced primary care team responses to mental health and substance use issues.
- Sask Model Screening Tools and Protocol Guidelines Oct2013 DB – This document explains how to interpret Healthy Living Questionnaire. The Healthy Living Questionnaire (HLQ) is meant for use by primary health service providers to provide an initial screen for Mental Health and Addiction issues.
- Primary Care MH_SU Screening and Intervention Care Pathways – Pathway Diagram for the Primary Care Early Identification and Intervention.
- Healthy Living Questions for Women
- Healthy Living Questions for Men
GAIN-SS 6Months – GAIN SHORT SCREENER (GAIN-SS) – Past Six Months Version